Are you ready for a new challenge? We are looking for Lots of Squares! Easy, right? A square shaped card, a square shaped mat, or how about presents or blocks? There are so many possibilities! Get creative!
1 – Would you like to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by July 31st to be entered in the random drawing.
2 – Would you like to win a YNS store gift certificate? Play along with the challenge!
Challenge #119 – Lots of Squares
Link up your creation at the bottom of this post byAugust 8th at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00..
YNS Supplies: Cool Tees stamp set | Cool Tees die set | Chickie Love stamp set | One in a Chameleon stamp set | Music Chicks stamp set | Pixie Dust Glittered Gumdrops | Sugar Rush Sparkly Gumdrops | Rainbow Sparkle Gumdrops | Seas the Day Gumdrops | Black Olive Dye ink
YNS Supplies: Baby Blessings stamp set | Baby Blessings stamp set | Baby Blessings die set | Stitched Square Die Set | Stitched Fishtail Banner Die Set | Puffy Cloud Border Die Set | Black Olive Ink | Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops
- YNS’ challenge #119 ends on Thursday, August 8th, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.