The weekend is approaching and we have just the thing to keep you busy. Challenge #113!
Challenge #113 is going on right now and we are looking for creations around the theme “how does your garden grow?” Surprise us…flowers, critters, anything garden related.
Challenge #113 How Does Your Garden Grow?
Want to win a YNS gift certificate? Play along with the challenge by May 16, 2019 at midnight est. One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains at least 1 YNS product then you win an extra $5.00.
We also have a winner! Last week we did a comment to win giveaway for our Challenge kickoff. The random winner of a stamp set of their choice is Vicky Dosch! Congrats Vicky, please contact Karen via the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
We even have inspiration from Deborah
Ready to play along?
Here are all the details:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own interactive creation! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #113 ends on Thursday, May 16, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.