Are you ready for a new challenge?
Challenge #109 starts today and we are looking for patterned paper on your creation!
Challenge #109 Patterned Paper
Each time we start a new challenge we also do a comment to win giveaway! You could win a stamp set of your choice by leaving a comment on this post by March 13, 2019 at midnight est. Want more chances to win? Leave a comment on YNS’ Instagram and Facebook too. Comment on all 3! One random comment will be selected to win.
Want to win a YNS gift certificate? Play along with the challenge by March 21, 2019 at midnight est. One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains at least 1 YNS product then you win an extra $5.00.
Are you ready for inspiration from the designers? Scroll on down for and then get stamping!
YNS Supplies: Spec-tacular Phoebe and Friends stamps| Instalove Polaroid Die Set | Photo Booth Panel Die Set (stars) |Geometrics Paper | Scripty Word Die | Woodland Cuties stamp (sentiment) |Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gumdrops| Watermelon Party Sparkly Gumdrops | Black Olive Die ink
Alma, March Guest
YNS Supplies: Purrr-fect Friends
YNS Supplies: Totally Narly
Are you playing along???
Here are all the details:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own interactive creation! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #109 ends on Thursday, March 21, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.