Fun Friday Challenge #108 is going on right now! Join in the fun by including at least one star on your creation.
Challenge #108 Seeing Stars
Want to play along with the challenge? Link up your creation by March 7th at midnight est. One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains at least 1 YNS product then you win an extra $5.00.
Last week we offered the opportunity to comment for the chance to win a stamp set of your choice. After combining all the comments from our blog post, IG and FB, the random winning comment belongs to…
Danielle Vincent, who left this comment on Instagram:
craftycpa Oh my stars ⭐️ thanks for the opportunity to win! Love those cards with stars (my favorite shape) 😊
Congrats Danielle, please contact Karen to claim your prize using the contact us link at the bottom of the site.
Want another chance to win a YNS Prize? Play along with the challenge. Here are all the details to play along:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own interactive creation! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #108 ends on Thursday, March 7, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.