It’s Fun Friday!!! We have a new challenge with a chance to win a YNS Store gift certificate. Plus, we also have a chance to win a YNS stamp set of your choice.
What do you need to do? Leave a comment on this post to be entered in the random draw for a stamp set of your choice by October 24th, the winner will be announced on October 26th.
How can you play along? Share your own birthday inspired creation with us by linking up your entry by November 1st at midnight est. Join in the fun by playing along with the challenge for a chance to win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate – one random participant will be selected among those who link up their creation at the bottom of this post. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains YNS products then you win an extra $5.00.
This week’s challenge is “Make a Scene”. We are looking for a paper crafted creation featuring any kind of scene. The team is using October new release items as the focus which means they have all been playing in the snow. If snow is not your thing then head to the beach or the meadow…get creative and join in the fun! We would love to give YOU a YNS store gift certificate.
Are you ready for inspiration from the designers? Scroll on down and check out the scenes!
Maria, October Guest
Are you playing along???
Here are all the details:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own creation inspired by the Fall Fun theme! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #100 ends on Thursday, November 1, 2018, at midnight EST
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.