Looking for a challenge? Looking for a chance to win a YNS prize? Look no further, Challenge #160 is going on right now!
Challenge #160 – Inspiration
Take inspiration from this photo. Will you go with the colors, grey & pink? Perhaps pull in a floral print, diagonals, or circles? – you choose and then share with us by linking up your photo at the very bottom of this post.
Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by April 1, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to new inspiration for the challenge from Kerri, we have a winner to announce. The winner of a stamp set of their choice from last week’s comment to win giveaway is…
Shari Czerwinski (@pained_creations)! Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
Now on to the inspiration. Kerri is making everything better with Coffee!
- YNS’ Challenge #160 ends on Thursday, April 1, 2021 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.