Challenge #155 is going on right now! Want the chance to win a YNS egift card? Play along!
Challenge #155 – New Beginnings
We are looking for your interpretation of New Beginnings. It could be babies, weddings, or a new year resolution. What else can you think of?
Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by January 21, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
We also have a winner to announce from last week’s challenge kickoff comment to win contest. Congrats and a stamp set of their choice goes to…@outriderk8 who left a comment on IG. Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
Here is more inspiration to get you started!
Kerri created a new baby card
- YNS’ Challenge #155 ends on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.