Challenge #146 is all about adding a little something extra to your creation. We are looking for decorations! Add embellishments such as Gumdrops, glitter, ribbon, or twine to your entry.
Challenge #146 – Decorations
Our challenges always come with 2 ways to win:
#1 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by August 26, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. The winner will be announced on Friday, August 28, 2020. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Play along with the challenge! Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by September 3, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00. The winner will be announced the following Sunday. Plus, we will reveal our Top Pick from the challenge.
- YNS’ Challenge #146 ends on Thursday, September 3, 2020 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.