Challenge #133 is going on right now! This one may be a true challenge for some…we are asking you to decorate the inside of your card in addition to the cover. I am so neglectful when it comes to the inside of my cards. I typically don’t even stamp a sentiment inside right away. Needless to say, Challenge #133 is a real challenge for me!
Challenge #133 – Inside and Out
Play along with the challenge for a chance to win a YNS store e-gift card! Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by March 5, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to more inspiration from the team, we have the winner from our comment to win giveaway to announce. Congratulations and a stamp set of their choice goes to…
Congrats Brandi R!!! Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
The team has more inspiration for you this week, scroll on down and then join in the fun!
- YNS’ challenge #133 ends on Thursday, March 5, 2020 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.