It’s time for a new challenge and this time around we want to see the inside of your card decorated too! Yep, decorations inside and out!
Challenge #133 – Inside and Out
We are kicking off the challenge with a giveaway! Our challenges always come with 2 opportunities to win.
#1 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by February 12, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Play along with the challenge! Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by March 5, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Are you ready to see what the team created? We are going to start off with Karen Aicken’s card, she is the inspiration for this challenge. Have you noticed that the insides of her cards are always amazing??!!
- YNS’ Challenge #133 ends on Thursday, March 5, 2020 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.