What is your favorite from 2019? That’s what we are looking for with Challenge #129! It could be a stamp set, color combo, technique, really anything stamping/die related. What is it? Let us know and it include it on your entry in to Challenge #129.
Challenge #129 – Favorite from 2019
Would you like to win a YNS store gift certificate? Play along with the challenge! We are giving you more time to play along. Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by January 9, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to favorites from the design team, we have a winner to announce. The winning comment from last week’s post was left by Helen who wrote:
Congratulations Helen, you have won a stamp set of your choice. Please contact Karen via the ‘contact us’ link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
So what is your favorite from 2019? We have inspiration from a few of the designers to inspire you!
Kerri My favorite set this year along with one of my favorite techniques-sponging!
Sue wrote: My Fav’s- Fav Stamp- I use it SO much, Fav Paper Pad- I’m on my last two sheets!, Gumdrops- All are my fav’s and YNS Dies!!!
- YNS’ challenge #129 ends on Thursday, January 9th, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.