Our winter warm up continues! Join in the fun for a chance to WIN a YNS e-gift card!
Challenge #128 – Winter Warm Up
Play along with the challenge by linking up your winter warm up creation at the bottom of this post by December 12, 2019 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS store egift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to a little more inspiration, we have a comment winner to announce from last week. Congrats goes to Laurie Black who left this comment on the YNS Blog:
Laurie, please contact Karen via the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your free stamp set!
Are you ready for more inspiration?
Kerri is sharing a clean card featuring a lamb bundled up and keeping warm with a hot bevy!
So how do you warm up during the winter? Winter sports, a hot beverage? We can’t wait to see!
- YNS’ challenge #128 ends on Thursday, December 12th, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.