Is everyone looking for a little warmth this week?! Plaids immediately make me think of warmth, with brushed flannel, soft cotton and rich colors.
We are starting a NEW challenge today and we are MAD FOR PLAID!
Challenge #127 – Mad for Plaid
Our challenges come with 2 chances to win.
#1 – a comment for the chance to win giveaway
Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by November 20, 2019 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – play along with the challenge
Would you like to win a YNS store gift certificate? Play along with the challenge! Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by November 28th at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
- YNS’ challenge #127 ends on Thursday, November 28th, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.