Would you like to win a YNS store gift certificate? There is still time to play along with Challenge #124. Play along with the challenge! Are you ready to Go Long??? We are looking for long thin cards…the size that would fit in a business sized envelope. Are you ready for the challenge? Let’s Go Long!
Challenge #124 – Go Long
Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by Octboer 17th at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to the rules, we have a winner to announce. We selected one random comment from those left on the challenge kickoff. Congrats go to Paula P who wrote:
Have fun picking out a stamp set of your choice Paula! Contact Karen via the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
- YNS’ challenge #124 ends on Thursday, October 17, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.