It’s Friday and we are sure you are looking for something crafty to do this weekend, right? Why don’t you join in Challenge #112 which is going on right now?!
Challenge #112 Clean and Simple
We are looking for Clean and Simple creations. That means we want lots of white/open space with a design that is easy to mass produce.
Play along by May 2, 2019 at midnight est for the chance to win! One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains at least 1 YNS product then you win an extra $5.00.
We also have a winner to announce from last week’s challenge post. Each time we announce a new challenge we giveaway a stamp set. 1 random comment from YNS’ blog, IG and facebook posts is selected as the winner. The winner for challenge #112 is Sharon Gullikson who wrote:
Congrats Sharon! Please contact Karen via the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
We even have more inspiration for you today..
Ready to play along?
Here are all the details:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own interactive creation! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #112 ends on Thursday, May 2, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.