Your Next Stamp (YNS) is looking to add a few new designers to our fabulous and fun team!
- Are you a paper crafter who loves stamping?
- Do you have a well-maintained blog and love to share your creations with others?
- Are you organized and able to meet deadlines?
- Would you like to be on a fabulous, friendly, talented and helpful DT?
- Would you like to work with adorable, cute and whimsical stamp designs?
If so…YNS is looking for you!
The new term will run from from January through to June 2015. You must be on different social mediums which you would be willing to share your YNS creations each week, be able to take good quality photographs of your work, possess amazing coloring skills, be willing to participate in bi-weekly YNS Challenges and New Releases as well as post to any online galleries you belong to.
We are also looking for a few video designers so please be sure to let us know if this is one of your skills!
This call will remain open from today (November 15, 2014) through midnight EST on November 29th, 2014. New members will be contacted via email within a week of the DT call ending and announced on the YNS blog thereafter.
DT members will receive monthly stamp images as well as an awesome store discount to be used towards any of our YNS stamps and dies.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ALL of the following:
- Your full name
- Blog address
- 3 of your best projects that you’ve created
- What is your creative style and how does it differ from others?
- What social mediums do you currently use; which one is your favorite and why?
- Are you open to learning and growing with YNS; why do you want to join YNS? We are looking for team players who continually want to grow and learn while actively participating in our DT forum.
Please Note: Previous DT experience and/or publication of your work is not necessary to apply. This is an open design team call, so anyone of any age from anywhere can apply!
When we’ve received your email with all the above information, we’ll send you an email confirming receipt of your application. If you don’t hear from us within 5 days of applying, assume we did not receive your application and please re-send it.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Karen and Thanh