Click HERE if you are looking for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop & Blog Candy :o)
Click HERE if you are looking for our DT Dare & more Blog Candy :o)
Have you finished your Christmas cards?
If not, then we have a new challenge to inspire you to finish them up.
For everyone who is finished, well, here is something to keep you busy!
Thanks to everyone who played along with our last challenge. The winner will be posted on Sunday, so be sure to stop back and see if you are the lucky one!
Challenge #4 has both a sketch and color challenge to choose from. This challenge runs through December 25, 2014 at midnight EST.
As promised, here is a sketch without circles on it! Of course you can always use a circle in place of one of the rectangles. Remember, it is okay to swap out shapes, we just need to see the basic sketch on your creation.
Now let’s see how the design team interpreted each of these!
YNS Supplies: Little Darling Crystal
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own creation inspired by either the sketch or the colors OR both!
Link up your project through Inlinkz below.
- YNS bi-weekly challenge #4 ends on Thursday, December 25th at midnight EST
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store.
- If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20.
- The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.
– Julie and the YNS Crew