Are you ready for the weekend? Hopefully you will be able to get in lots of crafty time and play along with Your Next Stamp’s Color and Sketch Challenge #8!
Challenge #8 is open through March 5, 2015 midnight EST, so there is still plenty of time to play along. Any brand of stamps/dies are welcome. One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS store gift certificate and if the winner’s creation features YNS products then an additional $5.00 is added to the prize!
Just choose the sketch challenge or the color challenge OR double the challenge and combine both!
Sketch #8 is full of circles, but feel free to swap ’em out for another shape. Any other shape will do so long as the basic sketch is clearly your inspiration.
If sketches are not your thing then how about a color challenge?
If you choose the color combo, be sure to use at least 3 and feel free to add in neutrals. The names of the colors are based on Bazzill cardstock, but substitute whatever you have that is close to it.
Now on to the fab creations from the design team!
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own creation inspired by either the sketch or the colors OR both! Link up your project through Inlinkz below.
- YNS’ bi-weekly challenge #8 ends on Thursday, March 5, 2015, 2015 at midnight EST
- Everyone is welcome to play along and you may submit as many projects as you would like.
- Any brand of stamps/dies may be used for the challenge.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.
-Julie and the YNS Design Team