It’s finally Friday and we have a fun new challenge for you! Get out your star paper, stamps and dies because we are looking for stars on your creation. Join in the fun by including at least one star on your creation.
Challenge #108 Seeing Stars
We are starting off with a comment to win opportunity…you could win a YNS stamp set of your choice simply by commenting on this post by February 27th. Want more chances to win? We are expanding the commenting to IG and Facebook. Comment on all 3! One random comment will be selected to win.
Want to play along with the challenge? Link up your creation by March 7th at midnight est. One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains at least 1 YNS product then you win an extra $5.00.
Today’s store special gives a great discount on dies that coordinate with stamp sets. Use the code below to save!
Are you ready for inspiration from the designers? Scroll on down for star filled creations.
Are you playing along???
Here are all the details:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own interactive creation! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #108 ends on Thursday, March 7, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.