It’s Fun Friday!!! Challenge #104 is here! This challenge comes with the chance to win a YNS Store gift certificate. Plus, we also have a comment to win opportunity…you could win a YNS stamp set of your choice.
Would you like a chance to win? Leave a comment on this post to be entered in the random draw for a stamp set of your choice by December 19th at midnight est, the winner will be announced on December 21st.
Want to play along with the challenge? Where will your imagination take you with “anything goes”? This challenge will last for 4 weeks to give you extra time to play along during this busy time of year. Link up what you create by January 10th at midnight est. One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains at least 1 YNS product then you win an extra $5.00.
Are you ready for inspiration from the designers? Scroll on down and see what they created!
Anita, December Guest
Simply Circles | Winter Unicorns Rock |Little Darling Winter | Panel Shapes Die Set | Stitched Rectangle Die Set | Stitched Scallop Rectangles Die Set | Black Olive Ink | Blueberry Breeze Ink Blue Curacao Ink |Gumdrops
Are you playing along???
Here are all the details:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own interactive creation! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #104 ends on Thursday, January 10, 2018, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.