It’s Fun Friday!!! Challenge #103 is here! This challenge comes with the chance to win a YNS Store gift certificate. Plus, we also have a comment to win opportunity…you could win a YNS stamp set of your choice.
Would you like a chance to win? Leave a comment on this post to be entered in the random draw for a stamp set of your choice by December 5th at midnight est, the winner will be announced on December 7th.
Want to play along with the challenge? Take inspiration from a Christmas Carol or other seasonal song and get crafting! Link up what you create by December 13th at midnight est. One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains at least 1 YNS product then you win an extra $5.00.
Are you ready for inspiration from the designers? Crank up the music and then scroll on down and check out their creations!
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Anita, November Guest
Took inspiration from Winter Wonderland and built a snowman
YNS Supplies: Simply Circles | Winter Unicorns Rock |Little Darling Winter | Panel Shapes Die Set | Stitched Rectangle Die Set | Stitched Scallop Rectangles Die Set | Black Olive Ink | Blueberry Breeze Ink Blue Curacao Ink |Gumdrops
Are you playing along???
Here are all the details:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own interactive creation! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #101 ends on Thursday, December 13, 2018, at midnight EST
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.