It’s Fun Friday!!! We have a new challenge with a chance to win a YNS Store gift certificate. Plus, we also have a chance to leave a comment to win a YNS stamp set of your choice.
Would you like a chance to win? Leave a comment on this post to be entered in the random draw for a stamp set of your choice by November 7th, the winner will be announced on November 9th.
How can you play along? This week’s challenge is to make an interactive paper creation. It could be a slider, hidden door, or even a fun fold card. Link up what you create by November 15th at midnight est. One random participant will win a $15.00 YNS Store gift certificate. If you win and your creation for the challenge contains YNS products then you win an extra $5.00.
Are you ready for inspiration from the designers? Scroll on down and check out their creations!
Anita, November Guest
YNS Supplies: Smiley Happy Critter Crew Set One | Tear Away Tab Sentiments Two | Star Ink Splatter | Sweet Little Greetings | Smiley Happy Critter Crew Set One Die Set |Peek A Boo Door Die Set | Watermelon Party 6×6 Paper Pad | Black Olive Ink| Sunflower Yellow Ink | Garden Green Ink | Gumdrops
Are you playing along???
Here are all the details:
Be sure to join in the fun and share your own interactive creation! Link up your project through Inlinkz below, up to 3 entries per person.
- YNS’ challenge #101 ends on Thursday, November 15, 2018, at midnight EST
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.