There is still 1 week left to play along with Challenge #119. We are looking for lots of squares. Surprise us and get creative!
Challenge #119 – Lots of Squares
Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by August 8th at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
First off, we need to announce the winner of our comment to win opportunity from when the challenge was first announced last Friday. Congratulations goes to Tamie Jubinville-Camp, who left a comment on YNS’ Facebook page! Please contact Karen via the contact us link to claim your prize.
Now on to those pesky challenge rules…
- YNS’ challenge #119 ends on Thursday, August 8th, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.