Challenge #157 – Young at Heart
There is still 1 week left to play along for the chance to win a YNS egift card! Get creative with the theme, young at heart. Your creation could feature hearts or an activity to keep everyone young. What else can you think of?
Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by February 18, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to all the rules, we have a winner to announce. Congrats and stamp set of their choice goes to Isabel Z who left a comment on the YNS blog!
Congrats Isabel! Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
- YNS’ Challenge #157 ends on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.