Have you joined in the fun yet? Challenge #153 is going on right now and this challenge is “Just for You”! We would love to see your stamped, inked or paper crafted creation made with someone in mind. A friend, a family member, maybe even yourself!
Challenge #153 – Just for You
The best part about our challenges is while you are having fun, you may also win a YNS store e-gift card! Play along with the challenge! Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by December 10, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to more inspiration courtesy of Noga, we have a winner to announce. Congrats and a stamp set of their choice goes to…
@PALcards who left a comment on instagram. Please email Karen at email@example.com to claim your prize. Have fun stamping!
Noga made a tag to adorn a gift for her friend
- YNS’ Challenge #153 ends on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.