Challenge #150 is going on right now and we are looking for creations around the theme ‘midnight’! It does not have to be a Halloween creation, share a night time creation if you want.
Challenge #150 – Midnight
Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Play along with the challenge! Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by October 29, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to inspiration from Noga, we have a winner to announce!
Congrats and stamp set of their choice goes to nancytaylordesigns who left a comment on IG! Congrats Nancy. Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
- YNS’ Challenge #150 ends on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.