Challenge #148 is going on right now! Fall officially arrived in the northern hemisphere this past week. Are you ready for cooler nights and all the fun that fall brings? It could be even more fun if you join in our challenge for the chance to win a YNS egift card!
Challenge #148 – Fall Festival
Play along with the challenge by linking up your Fall Festival creation at the bottom of this post by October 1, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
We have a winner to announce from our challenge kickoff comment to win giveaway! Congratulations and a stamp set of their choice go to: Lori Podolsky! Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize!
We have more inspiration from Noga using the newly released Happy Hayrides stamp and dies sets.
- YNS’ Challenge #148 ends on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.