Challenge #141 is going on right now. This challenge will get you active…we want you to shake it up! You do not need to make a shaker card, although they are fun! What else shakes? Dancers, milk shakes, dogs? Think outside the box or put some sequins inside and give it a shake.
Challenge #141 – Shake it Up
Play along for the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by June 25, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get to more inspiration from the team, we have a winner to announce from last week’s comment to win challenge kickoff!
huge congrats and a stamp set of their choice go to Kelly Stoutenborough who goes by @Simba532 on IG and left this message:
Kelly, use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize!
- YNS’ Challenge #141 ends on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.