Have you played along?! Challenge #130 is going on right now and we are looking for shades of blue.
Challenge #130 – Shades of Blue
Would you like to win a YNS store gift certificate? Play along with the challenge! Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by January 23, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
First, we have a winner to announce from last week’s comment to win giveaway…
Congratulations Emma Sleppy! Please contact Karen via the ‘contact us’ link at the bottom of the site to claim your free stamp set! Have fun picking out a favorite set and then be sure to join in our next challenge.
Did you read Emma’s comment? Yes, the Pantone color of the year for 2020 is Classic Blue. This makes our challenge very timely!
- YNS’ challenge #130 ends on Thursday, January 23rd, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.