What is your favorite from 2019? That’s what we are looking for with Challenge #129! It could be a stamp set, color combo, technique, really anything stamping/die related. What is it? Let us know and it include it on your entry in to Challenge #129.
Challenge #129 – Favorite from 2019
Would you like to win a YNS store gift certificate? There is one week left to play along with the challenge! Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by January 9, 2020 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
So what is your favorite from 2019? Cassie is sharing inspiration using her favorite technique from 2019, ink blending.
- YNS’ challenge #129 ends on Thursday, January 9th, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.