Would you like to win a YNS store gift certificate? As if we even have to ask! All you have to do to be entered in the random drawing is play along with our challenge which is going on right now!
We are getting in to the spirit of Halloween and would love to see what you create around the theme “Trick or Treat”! If spooky is not your thing, then join in the treat side and include something you consider a treat for any time of year.
Challenge #125 – Trick or Treat
Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by October 31st at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to more inspiration, we have a winner to announce. The random winner of a stamp set of their choice is…
Congratulations lisatownsend961 on IG! Please contact Karen using the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
- YNS’ challenge #125 ends on Thursday, October 31, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.