First, we have the lucky comment from last week’s comment to win to announce!
Congratulations goes to Kelly Kennedy who wrote:
Kelly, please contact Karen via the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your free stamp set!
Now on to our FUN challenge! YES, the challenge is still going on! We had a typo on our challenge announcement post. There is still time to play! There are now 2 links at the bottom – link up your creation to the open link. Entries from both links will be combined and one winner will be selected.
Would you like to win a YNS store gift certificate? Then, play along with the challenge! All you need to do is create something that you find fun!
Challenge #123 – Just for Fun
Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by October 3rd at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Here is more inspirations from the team…
I think it is fun to surprise friends with a card in the mail.
I think it is fun to create colorful backgrounds with dies!
- YNS’ challenge #123 ends on Thursday, October 3, 2019, at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.